Foray Into the World of Blogging

   Foray...yes, that is indeed the right word to describe my attempt: "An incursion into enemy territory"; for that is what this is. I detest being shoved into the limelight, being set upon a stage to be viewed by the world, to be pointed at, to exist as a specimen. Why then would I willingly take up such a step where I am laying bare my thoughts for the wide world to examine...the answer is simple and disappointingly commonplace: I couldn't sleep. I know this lack of sleep does not merit a motivation strong enough to continue but that is what I intend to do. I have been told during some phases of my life that i can write well, and i have always been accused of being a man of few words; its time I put that opinion to test.
  I have been plagued at numerous times by thoughts that raced around in a whirlwind of confusion & certainty, earthly and the divine. As those thoughts stumble onto the screen and out of my essence, a measure of calm is what i seek.

6 comments:

amit kumar srivastava said...

yes , you write well, i am impressed. keep going.

ANULATA RAJ NAIR said...

yes..i'm intruding....
and i'm loving it...
power of expression is rare so don't restrict it to urself....noboday is judging u...and u are under no microscope dear..
looking forward to ur next post abhishek.
bless u and ur pen.

anu

मुकेश कुमार सिन्हा said...

Welcome :) in this world of writings...:)

Arushi Gupta said...

Ahaaa!

Abhishek Srivastava said...

@ all: thanks for the motivation :)

@ Arushi: c'mon, an Eng Hons student can do better.

Arushi Gupta said...

Your fault. My better comment got hidden in the post that accidently became pvt. :P

Post a Comment